Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Repurposed Cabinet Doors

My step-mother called me a several months back and asked if I wanted some cabinet doors. The hoarder in me rejoiced and I gladly accepted them. I put them in the garage because I hadn't a clue what I was going to do with them.  A few weeks later, I was at Hobby Lobby and came across and rub on transfer on the clearance aisle. I bought it for $1.72. When I finally put the two together, it started a fire, or an obsession rather.

I used my Cricut to cut out a Babe Ruth quote for the prince's Yankee gallery.

 I painted the inside of this one the same color as the wall and used another rub on I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby to hang over the bed in my bedroom. Hubs is kind of a miracle :)
I have one more just like this white one. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but I'm having fun looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment